- Adobe Spark https://spark.adobe.com/
- Microsoft Sway https://sway.com/
- Niice https://niice.co/
- Adobe TV
- Logo Tournament
- Before & After http://www.bamagazine.com/
Here are tools for creating ideas, either individually or with other people.
- Absence Thinking: Think about what is not there.
- Art streaming: Keep creating until you get through the blocks.
- Assumption Busting: Surfacing and challenging unconscious assumptions.
- Attribute Listing: Listing attributes of objects and then challenging them.
- Brainstorming: The classic creative method for groups.
- Braindrawing: Good for reticent groups.
- Brainmapping: Combining brainwriting and mind-mapping.
- Brainwriting: Group doodling for non-verbal stimulation.
- Breakdown: Careful decomposition to explore the whole system.
- Challenge: Challenge any part of the problem.
- Crawford Slip Method: Getting ideas from a large audience.
- A Day In The Life Of…: Building creative tension from contextualized situations.
- Delphi Method: Explore ideas or gain consensus with remote group.
- Doodling: Let your subconscious do the drawing.
- Essence: Looking elsewhere whilst retaining essential qualities.
- Forced Conflict: Using conflict to stimulate the subconscious.
- Guided Imagery: Letting your subconscious give you a message.
- How-How Diagram: Break down problem by asking ‘how’.
- How to: Frame statements as ‘How to’ to trigger focused thinking.
- Incubation: Letting the subconscious do the work.
- The Kipling method (5W1H): Ask simple questions for great answers.
- Lateral thinking: Thinking sideways to create new ideas.
- Lotus Blossom: Unfold the flower of extended ideas.
- Chunking: Go up and then down elsewhere.
- Mind-mapping: Hierarchical breakdown and exploration.
- Modeling: For the artist in everyone.
- Morphological Analysis: Forcing combinations of attribute values.
- Nominal Group Technique: Getting ideas with minimal personal interaction.
- Pause: Think more deeply for a minute.
- Post-Up: Brainstorming with Post-It Notes.
- Provocation: Shake up the session by going off-piste.
- PSI: Problem + Stimulus = Idea!
- Random Words: Using a random word as a stimulus.
- Rightbraining: Combine incomplete doodles around the problem.
- Role-play: Become other people. Let them solve the problem.
- Remembrance: Remembering solutions not yet discovered.
- Reversal: Looking at the problem backwards.
- Reverse Brainstorming: Seek first to prevent your problem from happening.
- Rubber-ducking: Get someone else to listen to your talk.
- SCAMPER: Using action verbs as stimuli.
- Six Thinking Hats: Think comfortably in different ways about the problem.
- Storyboarding: Creating a visual story to explore or explain.
- Take a break: When creativity is fading.
- Talk streaming: Just talk and talk and talk until you unblock.
- TRIZ Contradiction Analysis: Use methods already used in many patents.
- Unfolding: Gradually unfolding the real problem from the outside.
- Value Engineering: Deep analysis to understand and innovate in areas of key value.
- Visioning: Creating a motivating view of the future.
- Wishing: State ideas as wishes to expand thinking.
- Write streaming: Write and write and write until you unblock.
Click to toggle link lists:
- DIYPhotography.net | Hacking Photography For The Love of It
- Photo Extremist: Creative Photography Tutorials, Photoshop Tutorials, Instructional Videos
- Digital Photography Tips, Photography Blog – Photopoly
- Photography Life
- Digital Camera News, Reviews, Tips and Techniques | Digital Camera World
- KenRockwell.com: Photography, Cameras and Taking Better Pictures
- Cambridge in Colour – Photography Tutorials & Learning Community
- Photography Forum, Landscape, wedding & Family Photography Tips
- All Things Photography – Tips on Wedding or Child to Stock Photography
- Photo How-To Videos and Articles | UPG
- The Black and Blue | Filmmaking Tips for Camera Assistants
- The Photo Argus – Photography Tips and Inspiration
- Photography Concentrate | Learn Photography Faster!
- PetaPixel – Photography and Camera News, Reviews, and Inspiration
- Photoshop Tutorials: Toolbox Reference
- Photoshop Inspiration, Photoshop Information | Photoshop.com
- Photoshop User | Just another Kelby Media Group site
- Kelby TV – Online Shows for Creative Professionals.
- Planet Photoshop | Online Photoshop Tutorials, News and Tips
- Photoshop training, Adobe tutorials and learning for photographers and designers | PhotoshopCAFE
- Photoshop Tutorials | Photoshop Essentials
- Tutorial9 – The Best Resources for Designers, Every Day.
- Fudgegraphics | for lovers | graphic design resources + inspiration + personal portfolio of Franz Jeitz
- Pixel Training
- Adobe Photoshop Tutorials from Beginner to Advanced | Psdtuts+
- Photoshop tutorials, plugins and downloads : The Photoshop Roadmap
- Freelance Photoshop Jobs – Photo Editing – Stock Photos – Photoshop Help
- Designrfix | Graphic Design Inspiration – Tutorials & Web Design Resources
- Photoshop Layers Tutorials
- Photoshop Selection Tools Tutorials
- Photoshop Type Tutorials
- Photoshop Shapes Tutorials
- Photoshop Tips & Tricks by IceflowStudios | Online Graphic Design Tutorials
- Blend Photos Like A Hollywood Movie Poster – Photoshop Tutorial
- [CG Textures]
- Working with Layers in Photoshop | Tutorial9
- Visual Guide to Layer Blending Modes in Photoshop
- How to Create a PDF Contact Sheet in Adobe Photoshop Bridge – Pixel Training
- 40 Beautiful Grunge Photoshop Tutorials | Smashing Magazine
- A New Roundup of Stunning Text Effects Photoshop Tutorials | Photoshop Roadmap
- Flying Girl in Photoshop | Abduzeedo Design Inspiration
- Create a Watercolor Painting in Photoshop | Dani Jones
- Create Liquid Filled Glass Text in Photoshop | Psdtuts+
- 101 Photoshop Movie Poster Tutorials | FilmmakerIQ.com
- 37 Cool Movie Poster and Text Effects Photoshop Tutorials – Speckyboy Design Magazine
- 11 Super Awesome Photoshop Movie Effects | Photojojo
- 35 Epic Movie Posters w/ Great Photography & Photoshop
- Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make an Awesome Movie Poster
- ▶ Movie Poster Effect – YouTube
- 30 easy poster tutorials for Adobe Photoshop | print24 News&Blog
- Create a Dramatic Film Poster in 5 Minutes Using Photoshop
- How To Create a Movie Style Photo Effect in Photoshop
- 35 Beautiful Vintage and Retro Photoshop Tutorials | Smashing Magazine
- Bourne Legacy Movie Poster Tutorial – Photoshop Tutorial
- 60+ Amazing Poster and Advertisement Tutorials | Smashing Magazine
Skills Test Prep
Skills Test Preparation
- Digital Photography Glossary
- DSLR Glossary – DSLR Basics – Digital SLR Photography
- PhotoNotes – Dictionary of Photography.
- Common Photography Terms and Definitions | FreeDigitalPhotographyTutorials.com
- Glossary: Digital Photography Review
- Photography Terms & Terminology | Nikon Photography Glossary
- Photography Glossary
- Digital Photography Glossary
- Nikonians Photo Glossary – Nikonians Wiki – FAQs, Photo Glossary, Good Photo Locations, Help
- Photography Glossary Terms
- Digital Dictionary – A Glossary of Photographic Terms