Combine two photos in one. Very few parameters are given and grading is based on creativeness, use of standard rules of art & design, mastery of Photoshop skills (It shouldn’t look like a cutout/composite), and ability to follow these directions:
- Select a free Stock Photography image from MorgueFile.com (or one of your own photos) that would work as a scene for one of the following images and open it in Photoshop.
- Select an image from the Composite Photos folder in the ACP folder on Trapane’s Room.
- Explore the selection options in Photoshop. Use the best tool to select your object from the image.
- Use the REFINE EDGE tool to soften edges and create a layer mask of your object.
- Place the selected and masked object into your background image and make it look like part of the image NOT A CUTOUT.
- Turn in your finished PSD file to the Hand-in Folder.
- Client DUE: Feb 6
- Date February 2, 2015
- Tags ACP Labs