Create a Step-by-Step Photoshop Tutorial.
You will be creating a step-by-step Photoshop tutorial, complete with instructions, diagrams, screenshots and examples. Grading is based on UNDERSTANDING, complexity, creativeness, use of standard rules of art & design, mastery of Photoshop skills, and ability to follow these directions:
Phase 1: Research
- Research Photoshop Tutorials online.
- Find one you like or are interested in either the step by-step or video format, and complete it. Try several! The more complex, the higher the grade.
- Turn in your Before and After image from one of the tutorials you completed to the Trapane Hand-in folder.
- Type up your idea of what topic you would like to create a tutorial about (1 paragraph) and turn it in.
- Demonstrate how one or series of tools work.
- Show how to use the Channels
- Demonstrate the layers palette, adjustment layers, dodging, burning, selection, clean-up
- Demonstrate some Photoshop tricks and tips
Resources and examples
- Google Search
- Bing Search
- Photoshop Tricks & Tips
- 122 Brilliant Photoshop Tutorials
Phase 2: Execution
- Use Microsoft Word or InDesign to create your tutorial.
- Start with an introduction and description of your tutorial. Include which version of Photoshop you are using.
- Include FULL step-by-step instructions
- Include Screenshots of Photoshop demonstrating each step.
- Include Before and after samples, and even some progress samples along the way.
- Turn in a PDF of your tutorial to the Hand-in P
Phase 3: Publish your Tutorial
- Coming Soon!
- Client DUE: March 5
- Date February 23, 2015
- Tags ACP Labs