- Watch the video.
- Select an image in your Lightroom Catalog/Library.
- CTRL+CLICK the photo and select EDIT IN>PHOTOSHOP from the pop-up menu (COPY ORIGINAL)
- Follow what you learned in the video tutorial to adjust the levels of your photo. Save your work.
- Return to LIGHTROOM and export your BEFORE AND AFTER photos to turn in.
- Add TITLE and Caption/Description in Lightroom Library METADATA panel.
Turn in BEFORE & AFTER files by uploading them to YOUR ALBUM below.
- Client Basic Digital Photography
- Date May 5, 2016
- Tags BDP Labs