FREE TRANSFORM LAB
- Watch the video.
- Select an image in your Lightroom Catalog/Library.
- CTRL+CLICK the photo and select EDIT IN>PHOTOSHOP from the pop-up menu (COPY WITH LIGHTROOM ADJUSTMENTS)
- Follow what you learned in the video tutorial to transform your photo. Save your work.
- Return to LIGHTROOM and export your BEFORE AND AFTER photos to turn in with your LABS preset. Fill in the Custom Text with “FREETRANSFORM.”
- Add TITLE and Caption/Description in Lightroom Library METADATA panel.
Turn in BEFORE & AFTER files by uploading them to YOUR ALBUM below.
[wppa type=”cover” album=”#owner,#me,2″]Your Album[/wppa]
[wppa type=”content” album=”#upldr,#me,2″ align=”center”]Your Album[/wppa]
- Date May 2, 2016
- Tags BDP, BDP Labs