Cropping and Resizing
- Watch the video
- Select an image in your Lightroom Catalog/Library.
- CTRL+CLICK the photo and select EDIT IN>PHOTOSHOP from the pop-up menu.
- Follow what you learned in the video tutorial to crop and resize a photo. Save your work.
- One image 8″x10″ at 300PPI for Print.
- One image 1024×768 pixels at 72ppi for screen resolution (internet use).
- Add TITLE and Caption/Description in Lightroom Library METADATA panel.
Turn in BOTH CROPPED IMAGE files by uploading them to YOUR ALBUM below.
- Date May 1, 2016
- Tags BDP, BDP Labs