The 40-Photo Competition is here!
You will build a portfolio of work that demonstrates composition, control, technique and style, as well as develop camera skills to achieve specific results, proficiency in Photoshop and Lightroom, and you will have a library of photo shoots that are cataloged and organized for building your portfolio. The Gallery has the list of photography competitions that you need to shoot, edit and enter. You have 8 weeks to complete the assignment.
ALL PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THIS CHALLENGE HAS BEGUN. EXIF data must be present and camera date must be correct. PLEASE CHECK IT.
Each week you will need to do the following to build your library of photos:
- SHOOT PHOTOS for the competitions with a DSLR camera.
- DOWNLOAD (import) your photos to your Lightroom Catalog on your School Network Drive using your METADATA preset with CREATOR and COPYRIGHT info
- CATALOG your usable photos including TITLE, DESCRIPTION, etc.
- KEYWORD your photos using the two Keyword panels in the Library Module
- SELECT the photos you want to enter and edit them
- EXPORT your photos for this website using your EXPORT PRESET
- UPLOAD them to the appropriate gallery on this website
Every week, you will receive the following points (for acceptable photos uploaded to a competition gallery):
- 100 pts = 4 photos
- 90 pts = 3 photos
- 70 pts = 2 photos
- Client DUE DEC
- Date November 5, 2014
- Tags ACP, ACP Assignments