We’ll be practicing and getting everyone up to speed on the Digital Workflow this week. Between computer lab glitches and other nonsense in class (you know who you are), it seems that some of you are not up to speed with the process of turning in the Photo Challenges. I have come up with some fun and interesting activities to get us going so we can move on. Now really! You should have the workflow down by now! 🙂
If you are still struggling, please come see me or use open lab time to practice and learn. If you have not learned how to download, develop and resize your photos, you will get frustrated and not enjoy the class and miss all the fun! And I would not want that to happen to any of you.
If you have any questions, use the comment section at the bottom or send me an email. I will try to answer each as quickly as possible.
This Week’s Journal Entries
TAKE NOTES IN CLASS! And, be sure to title, date and number your pages and create an entry in your Table of Contents.
This Week’s Resources
PowerPoint: Depth of Field
Assignments and Assessments
Due This Week
- POSTPONED — NEW! Scavenger Hunt: (Assessment) – Instead of a quiz this week, you will be going on a Scavenger Hunt (internet) to find photos that demonstrate what we learned about COMPOSITION and the Elements and Principles of Design. Get the assignment HERE.
- PIXEL QUIZ: CLOSES FRIDAY. Will still be on Skyward this week. All quizzes are open book, so you only have one shot. Use your notes, Google, or the class website for answers. I would rather you find the right answer than not know it at all. The Pixels and Resolution Study Guide is located here.
- JOURNAL: Include your TOPIC and ARTIST of the Week and TAKE NOTES! – You should be taking notes on all of the class instruction. Be sure to title and number your pages and create an entry in your table of contents.
- PHOTO CHALLENGE – We are skipping this week to take care of some other things. We will resume next week.
- Rate Photos: Go to the Student Galleries on the class website and RATE and FAVORITE your peer’s photos!
- AdobeTV: Sign in to AdobeTV with your AdobeID and watch tutorials on PhotoShop and InDesign.
- Practice: Go to the resources tab on the website and check out the photo and tutorial websites.