Let your imagination run wild as you create a moody. Very few parameters are given and grading is based on creativeness, use of standard rules of art & design, mastery of Photoshop skills, and ability to follow these directions:
- You MUST use one of your own images and a free Stock Photography image from MorgueFile.com
- The Conceptual piece MUST be a flattened Jpeg 11×14@ 300dpi.
- Open one of your photos in Photoshop (from Lightroom, CTRL click on the photo and select open in Photoshop – select Open with Lightroom Edits)
- Download a photo from Morguefile.com and place it in a new layer in your Photoshop file.
- Use a blend mode to blend the photos.
- Create a layer mask on the new layer and mask out part of the image.
- Save and close.
- Go back to Lightroom and export your finished image to the Hand-in Folder.
- Client DUE: Jan 29
- Date January 27, 2015
- Tags ACP Labs