SELECTION TOOLS LAB
- Watch the video.
- Select an image in your Lightroom Catalog/Library.
- CTRL+CLICK the photo and select EDIT IN>PHOTOSHOP from the pop-up menu (COPY WITH LIGHTROOM ADJUSTMENTS)
- Follow what you learned in the video tutorial to make a selection in your photo. Modify your photo or combine it with another photo based on your selection.
- Save your work as a .PSD file (Photoshop file).
- Return to LIGHTROOM and open the location of your PSD file by CTRL+Clicking on the photo and selecting “View in FINDER.”
When the Finder window opens, drag and drop your .PSD file to the TRAPANE HAND-IN FOLDER.
- Date May 13, 2016
- Tags BDP Labs