You will be exploring a career in photography for this exercise based on the career path you chose previously.
The assignments are as follows:
- Makayla Marshall: Commercial (Product & Stock Photography)
- Talia Worlton: Photojournalism and Magazine (National Geographic)
- Emily Perkins: Family Portraiture
- Alyssa Torres: Fashion & Modeling
- Kelsey Earl: Architecture & Real Estate Photography
- Connor Hitesman: Special FX/Retouching/Editing
- Kalli Atkinson: Commercial (Marketing & Advertising) Photography
- Abby Taylor: Fine Art Photography
- Scott Adams: Scientific and Educational Imaging
- Sara Frame: Outdoor Photography
- Savannah Burrell: Nature/Wildlife Photography
- Annie Ruiz: Travel Photography
- Shaylee Andreasen: Marine & Underwater Photography
- Garett Hartwell: Sports Photography
- Katie Jones: Culinary & Food Photography
Prepare a Google Doc on your school Google Drive account, name it “Your#—YourName—Careers.doc” and share it with Mr. Trapane.
Research your career and respond to the following:
- Describe the nature of the work and the working conditions.
- What are the physical demands of this career?
- What is the educational requirement needed for this career.
- Does it need a degree? What Colleges/Universities offer this degree?
- Are there additional qualifications or certifications needed for this career?
- What are the possible earnings and job outlook for this field? Annual Salary?
- What are two related occupations that interest you?
- How does your interest and personality match up with this career?
- What are the professional standards attached to this career (9-5, freelance, deadlines, responsibility, etc.)
- What is the typical workflow/lifestyle for this career?
- Sample/example photos
- Links to notable photographers websites
- Links to YouTube Videos about your career
- Links to info from schools that offer programs
- Links to reference material used in your research
You will be creating a blog post on the website with this information at a later time.
- Client DUE: Oct 2
- Date September 18, 2014
- Tags ACP Exercises, ACP Unit 1
Comments are closed.