Tutorial: How to Put a Photo Into Words Using Photoshop
In this tutorial I will show you how to put your photos inside of a word using Photoshop CC 2014.
- Step One: Save or download the photo you want to use for the background.
- Step 2: Open the photo with Photoshop.
- Step 3: Using the text box tool and select the entire Photo.
- Step 4: Type a word you would like to use and select the typeface and size.
- Step 5: Click the “Lock” icon on the background layer to unlock it.
- Step 6: Drag your text layer under your image layer.
- Step 7: Select your image layer.
- Step 8: Click the “Layer” tab on the Menu Bar.
- Step 9: Select “Create Clipping Mask.”
- Step 10: Use “Control T” for “Free Transform” and move your text around by dragging it with your mouse until you align your photo inside the text where you want it.
- Step 11: With the “Crop” tool, crop the image how you would like and save the photo.
Thanks for watching!