Tutorial: Black and White With One Color
This tutorial shows you how to make part of the picture black and white and part colored, in only 8 steps. I’m using Photoshop CC.
1) Open photo in Photoshop.
2) Make it black and white by clicking the black and white icon in the adjustment tab.
3) Adjust the colors in the properties tab. This changes how light or how dark the black and white is for each color.
4) Select the brush tool. Make sure the black square is on top. If the black square is not on top then click the little arrow to change it.
5) Start erasing the black to show the original color.
6) OH NO!!!! I accidentally erased the wrong part. Just click on the arrow to switch it back to white and black. Then go back over the part you don’t want colored.
If you need to zoom in click the magnifying glass.
7) Crop picture if needed.
8) Then save your work and your done.